Microsoft launched new Windows 8 and many of you see the time clock in 24 hour format but if you want to change that to 12 hour. Check out the demo below we have made easy for you step-by-step guide.
Here’s how to change the 24 hour clock to 12 hour time in Windows. Also works in Windows Vista and 7 & Newly launched Windows 8.
- Go to ‘Control panel’.
- Select Regional language settings.
- In the first tab, in the first drop down menu Select and then customize.
- In the 3rd Tab (Time) change – Short Time -> “HH:mm” to “hh:mm tt” without quotes & Long Time -> HH:mm:ss to”hh:mm:ss” in the time format box.
- Apply and reboot if required.
- Your time should be changed successfully.