Pulse is an elegant news reading application for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. It incorporates colorful panning story bars and fills them with content from your favorite sources. Pulse redefines news, giving you the opportunity to experience the news you desire from traditional sources, your favorite blogs and social networks – all in one beautiful interface.
- Dual view: For each article on Pulse News, you can switch between a clean text summary of the article or go to the website directly. When you tap on an article, both are ready to view, almost instantly!
- Dashboard: With the dashboard layout, you can continue to browse news stories on Pulse as you read an article.
- Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes it available wherever you are.
- Integration with Google Reader: Pulse News allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader. The stories you read on Pulse will be marked as read on Google Reader. Stories you star in Pulse, will be starred in Google Reader.
- Easy share: Found an interesting news article? Sharing a news story on Pulse via Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote or email is simple.
- Save stories: For users who want to bookmark their favorite stories, Pulse.me offers a simple archive for favorites found across the Pulse platform. For users that don’t have time to finish reading a story, tapping the star button will save the story for later. Saved stories will be synced across your account on any device and the web.
- News discovery: Pulse features new content every week. You can also search for a news source by simple keywords. You can add up to 60 news sources in Pulse.
- Smooth transitions: No getting lost in applications as you rotate your iPhone. Special care has been taken to maintain consistency between Landscape and Portrait views.
- Stay up to date: Want to read the latest news as soon as its published? With a single tap, you can refresh all your news sources instantly without ever leaving the application.
Pulse is the great app to read many websites contents in same window no need to type again and again for url’s all you need to add blogs according to your category and thats all you have to do now connect with your facebook, twitter to start sharing your what you reading with your followers on twitter or your facebook friends. Isn’t that COOL? It is fast and user-friendly. I love Pulse on my new Android phone. Great App!
Visit Website : Pulse.me