Freemake Music Box 1.0 comes out with an inbuilt offline music player. Now all music lovers can use Music Box not only for audio streaming from YouTube, but as a fully-featured audio player to play back the songs stored on their PCs.
With the new Freemake Music Box users are able to:
- search for offline songs on their hard drive;
- search and stream online music from YouTube;
- create and import playlist in most popular formats.
- Added the possibility to search for audio files on HDD
- Added the possibility to use Freemake Music Box as the default audio player
- Added the possibility to import playlists and audio tracks (via drag and drop too)
- Improved search quality
- Improved search suggestions