In this fast moving world, you always need tips to get successful. Successful in life, successful in business , successful in academics or whatever you are into. Success is all we want in our life and that is what we run after throughout our life. There are actually no “Tricks” used to get success. all that can be learned from is experience of people who are successful in life.
- The first and foremost point that comes to mind while speaking of Brand-ology is knowing yourself better. Know your best qualities. Know your strengths and weaknesses. and always remember that you are your brand. You are going to be responsible for your success or failure.
- Choose a platform to communicate. Social media such as Facebook,twitter or Blogging is recommended. Make sure you can reach maximum number of people to share your thoughts your works and get known.
- Patience plays a big role in getting you successful. It might take 5-6 months for you to get responses even if you are regular.
- communication is a two way process. so interaction should be there. One sided conversations does not help much
- try sharing facts,tidbits or information on whatever you are working with. people should get to know about your work better to find interest in it.
- Be informative(backed up with data if possible)
- Have passion
- Make it fun. even if its not that funny try to present it in such a manner that it should appear to be funny. Funny things catch more attention than anything else
- Share facts,pictures from your life, where you go, what you do, whom u meet. but remember some things should remain private. This should not affect your BRAND
- deal politely with people who criticize you.(you will find people doing this). Take a moment to laugh at yourself, and then work on the points you are criticized for.
- Take part in debated topic of discussions. and do not forget to back it up with data and facts.
- Brand will be modified and developed as you grow in career. select an aim where you want to reach and you want to see yourself after certain amount of time.
- Choose your idol. a person or someone who (or who’s works) will motivate you throughout. e.g if you want to set up a brand in photography, look out for persons like Raghu Rai of old times and Hari Menon of recent times. works of your idols will be your mentor
- Look for feedback. That will help you get better and help you grow.
- It’s not perfection but the passion that will attract people. If you have the passion you will gain the perfection.
- A good brand requires consistency, transparency, passion and personality.
- Last point Have fun with whatever you do. Live your own life and be your own BRAND.
These are just suggestions. Being successful is not a course and it cannot be taught. This is just to summarize how people generally try to get success. Just few steps and tricks to remember