Freemake Video Downloader 3.1 comes out with a great deal of new options.
First, users whose Internet connection isn’t good may benefit from download speed control feature. They may limit either the download speed up to a certain value or number of simultaneous downloads.
The second new option is download queue. With it, users can prioritize and order items in the download list. By default, the software downloads first the videos at the top of the list. Users may set priority to downloads by moving items to the top (via drag-’n-drop or context menu).
The video downloader adds a new conversion preset to iPad and export to iTunes of videos converted to Apple gadgets. Thus, users can easily download videos and MP3s from YouTube to iTunes in the software interface.
There is also a new conversion preset to WMV for Windows Media Player fans.
The version 3.1 has several new options and improvements implemented :
- new option to set priority for downloads and put video downloads in a queue;
- new option to limit download speed;
- new option to download videos in WMV format;
- new option to download online videos and MP3s optimized for iPad format;
- easy transfer to iTunes of video and audio files converted to Apple gadgets.